As I have mentioned in the past few posts I am running low on my birthday cards stash. So to remedy this, I decided to make tags instead of cards. Most of the gifts we give out for other's birthdays we give out in bags and tags are the perfect complement for those! Plus they are super cute, different and easy to make a bunch in series.
- I chose 6 different cut images and repeated them once (so 12 total)...at approximately 1" maybe a bit larger than that but not much more.
- Use regular cardstock (not pattern paper) if you will be putting them in front of pattern paper like I did, otherwise it looks cluttered.
- Cardstock scraps
- Ovals are 2" x 1.5" and the scallop is just a bit larger than that
- Pattern paper from your stash
- (1) 12 x 12" cardstock cut down to 10" x 10"
- Three .5" strips of cardstock (for the sentiment)
- Birthday sentiment from: CTMH B1362- Tag the occasion
- Versamark, white embossing powder
- Memento's London Fog ink for back
- Buttons from SU!
- Metal accents from TPC Studio in Silver and Gold
- Ice cream cones from Jolee's Boutique "Ice cream repeats"
- Foam tape
- Free PNG tag: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B56Xjs5VDKfkdFpQRV9ha0p5M28/edit?usp=sharing
- Cutting board tutorial post and free "From the kitchen of SVG" : http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com/2014/06/sneak-peak-personalized-cutting-board.html
- To learn how to woodburn using your Silhouette for stenciling: