Today we were challenged with creating cards using the border feature of Cricut cartridges. I created this teapot card using Folk Art Festival cartridge for both the image and the border.
- Teapot cut at 2.5"h
- "Door" border cut at 5.5" x 1.11" (I hid the outer detail on the border), embossed with Sizzix Baroque
- Green mat at 5.5" x 2.75"
- Light coral mat cut at 5.5" x 3"
- White base embossed with Sizzix Baroque
- Sentiment from Fiskars Latte Love
- Inked edges
If you would like to see more projects using borders today, visit mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com. Hope this inspired you!