I have an incredible project to share with you all. Its probably my most ambitious project yet. It took me about 4 months to complete but I finally feel like its a good stage. I highly recommend you watch the video as you will be able to better see how the interactive features work in the album. If you have any questions about this project let me know in the comments. Also, don't forget to check my youtube playlist, to see the original creators I got inspiration from. You can get to the playlist by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv9Eh8r2npebFc5XX_6tvQja_MfrhnXLJ (videos from My Sister Scrapper, Kathy Orta, My Creative Muse, So Much Scrap, Kona Raven and more!)
- The album measure 9.5" x 11" and a 3.25" spine
- Pages are 8.5" x 10.5"
- Large photo mats are 7" x 10" and 7.5" x 9"
- DCWV Preppy Princess Stack
- Echo Park Bundle of Joy paper pack
- Buttons from Michael's
- Brads from Recollections
- DCWV Double Sided Cardstock (6" x 6") Pastels
- Punches: Martha Stewart's and SU!
- Cricut: Baby steps and 9 Months
- Silhouette Store
Video Tutorial:Direct youtube video link: http://youtu.be/IMuCOY7_ScQ
*B.L.O.G.G.E.R.: lepaperstudio.blogspot.com *Y.O.U.T.U.B.E.: youtube.com/lepaperstudio *P.I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.: pinterest.com/lepaperstudio *F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K.: facebook.com/lepaperstudio *T.U.M.B.L.R.: lepaperstudio.tumblr.com